What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Services, how it is used and with whom it may be shared. What choices are available to you regarding the collection, use and distribution of your data. The security procedures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Medellinlujo.com's control. How you can update or correct any inaccuracies in your information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
- We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.The personal information you provide us may be shared with third parties.
- This information may be combined with other personally identifiable information, such as demographics, available from our records. This information will be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient. It may also be used by our marketing partners to bring you offers of interest.
- We respect our user's privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away information (name, address, email, etc.). Nor will we send unsolicited emails.
- Your Access to and Control Over Information.
- If you subscribe to our mailing list, you may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us via email. You can also do the following:
- Change/correct any data we have about you. Have us delete any data we have about you. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Services, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information, such as credit card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your Web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the website.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- The user can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting his/her browser accordingly; however, we must point out that in this case not all functions of the web site and store may be available to the user to their full extent.